I have a separate website for parents and carers, which features articles, interviews, real life stories, resources, books and more.
You will find out more about my resources for parenting there.
Ladies and gentlemen, parents, grandparents and carers of all kinds, I invite you to come visit us at my new website, www.parentresourcecentre.com.
The Parent Resource Centre is a hub for informed parents who want to be in the know about the important and every day issues that are so important in our parenting journey.
With a directory of amazing businesses catering to busy parents, real life parenting stories from around the world, a practical hints and tips section, heaps of expert articles and much more, the Parent Resource Centre is a one stop shop for parents and carers looking for guidance and discussion to help them be the best parents they can be.
- Articles from parents, experts, professionals and educators from around the world
- Age-related articles to help your knowledge grow with your child
- #MyParentingStory, a place for parents to share stories of parenting their way, and their unique parenting journeys
- Let’s Get Practical, where parents and experts share their tips, tricks and life hacks for busy parents
- A Directory of Services and Businesses for parents looking for information and help on a wide variety of topics.
- Parents in the Know Podcast, for parents who want to explore the science and research behind theories and experience, and benefit from interviews with experts on all kinds of topics to do with the greatest job on earth
- A weekly newsletter with news and information, to help make sure you don’t miss a thing
Check it out today!
Come and visit the Parent Resource Centre and discover a host of information to help you become an Informed Parent, and to bring some much needed clarity to your parenting journey.